Information on Scientific Errors made by NIST in its Final Report
on the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
In his book, The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report about 9/11 is Unscientific and False, Dr. David Ray Griffin asserts that NIST violated the following scientific principles in its investigation. Specifically, NIST:
- Began with the most unlikely hypothesis.
- Ignored extraordinarily strong and relevant physical evidence.
- Drew conclusions that violated fundamental laws of physics.
- Allowed extra-scientific considerations to determine its conclusions.
- Created alternative arguments not supported by the scientific facts (“straw-man arguments”).
- Did not invite peer review by the scientific community prior to publishing its conclusions.
- Has not made its data available to other researchers.
Find the full article here: http://conclusiontoprofessorgriffinswtc7book.blogspot.com/
Additional scientific challenges to NIST’s final report may be found here:
Falsifiability and the NIST WTC Report: A Study in Theoretical Adequacy,
Anonymous and F. Legge, 2010
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,
Niels Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven Jones, Kevin Ryan, Frank Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James Gourley, and Bradley Larsen, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31
The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites,
Kevin R. Ryan, 2008
Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?
Dr. Steven E. Jones, 2006
World Trade Center 1 (North Tower)
The Missing Jolt: A Simple Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis
Graeme MacQueen Tony Szamboti April 22, 2009
Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics,
David Chandler, Journal of 9/11 Studies, Volume 28, 2010
Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis,
Gregory Szuladzinski, Anthony Szamboti and Richard Johns, International Journal of Protective Structures, Volume 4, Number 2, 2013
Open Letter to Bazant on the Errors in his Analysis, Requesting a Response,
Anthony Szamboti, 2016
World Trade Center 7
Letter to the Office of the Inspector General of the US Department of Commerce: Description of Misrepresentations by NIST on the Failure Mechanisms of WTC 7
William Pepper, Attorney and Counselor at Law, 2013